Friday, January 23, 2009

first steps!...


Can you believe it?! I hit THE big milestone today! With MUCH coaxing from Nanny & Mommy, I did it! I took my first 3 steps! (sorry we didn't have cameras in hand for that moment, but I'm sure there will be many more to come)


Mommy & Nanny were SOOOO proud of me! Poor Daddy... he was making a quick run to the bank when it happened! But after Mommy & Nanny stopped screaming and celebrating, (which I liked at first, but then it scared me a little) she called Daddy to let him know!


So, those of you who took our just-for-fun poll & answered "at 11 months" (like Mommy guessed!), you WIN!


(yawn) All of this walking has got me beat!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. What's that old saying about a journey of a thousand miles? May she always walk in sunshine with Jesus by her side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I guess right. :)

    Life at your house will never be the same. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I meant: "I guessED right." (Sorry 'bout that!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY!! NO FAIR! Those of us who guess later than 11 months didn't know you'd bring Shirley in and CHEAT!!! NO FAIR! I call foul on this contest!! (Way to go Caroline..but I have bad news for you...your Mommy and Daddy are cheaters :)

    ReplyDelete