Monday, January 5, 2009

over & under...


Another one of my FAVORITE things to do these days is to crawl over & under anything I can find! Whether it's crawling over Mommy or Daddy's legs or under the table...


Or over a sea of pillows/obstacle course...


Or through a "tunnel" that Mommy & Daddy set up...


I love to crawl under and over!

P.S. Mommy tells me to say thank you for praying! The night after she wrote that to you guys, I woke up crying several times, but at least I was able to settle myself down after awhile each time. And last night I didn't cry a peep all night! Yay!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!!! You need to let mommy and daddy get all the sleep they can so they can keep up with you!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God does hear and answer prayer. Even the ones that we might consider little ones. He is so good. Nothing is impossible with Him.

    Love Ya,

    Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete