Thursday, January 8, 2009

great gift from my great-grandparents...


Thanks, Great Grandma & Grandpa Barnett & Great Grandpa Hogue, for my new gift! With the Christmas money you gave me, Mommy & Daddy got me this neat bike "trailer." (it was delivered to our house today!!) There are so many neat paved bike trails here in Lynchburg, and now Daddy & Mommy can hardly wait to take me out on the trail! Here I am today getting strapped in for my first test-drive...


Dad, I really think this is a little overboard.


But every princess needs a good carriage, don't you think?


And here we go...


Giddyup!


Woohoo! This is one great baby taxi! Thanks again to my GREAT great-grandparents! :) See you laaaaaaaaater!!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. She is a little princess. She has got it made!!! She is sooooo cute.
    I love it. I know she will tool..

    Love Ya,

    Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I wonder if they make that in a bigger size!!! It looks like alot of fun! I bet she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shot with Caroline in the bike helmet

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Bike enthusiasts! Caroline is getting an early start. We love you all.
    Greatparents Barnett

    ReplyDelete